Ayakashi Triangle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Matsuri, Suzu, and the Ayakashi

Aggregator gang
"no way, if im imprisoned like this, you two are just going to start fooling around for sure" is all he can think of while facing his death or imprisonment lol

But dont worry, I bet the girl is BI. Cat has failed. Hes just give us yuri.
I however did think the MC would be more... freaked out, unsettled ?
@BCS who said hes not going to get a harem, im sure the guys will start hitting on him at school no ? and following him around :3

Aggregator gang
@bastek66 Still prefer yuri than some motherfucker with at least 4 or 5 even 6 cute girls wasting their youth on him and he doesn’t even realize their feeling because of water for brain.

Only bothered because I heard of the genderswap tag, this gonna be spicy.

Fundoshi. Belly tattoo. Who is the slut here, damn it?! Or both of ya? Goodness, I really like girls with fundoshi on, it is way too lewd. Different from a panty that will hold on the body, a fundoshi is like a string panty in which it is a cloth tied together. So it can be taken off without having to strip down from the legs. Gehehehehe. Belly tattoo, ofc, it is just like pubic tattoo, and it is something lewd. Also fundoshi has a primitive and traditional feel to it, as opposed to string panty that is modern and somewhat vulgar, while fundoshi can still give a very innocent feel.

Oh fuck off
I hope mc will turn back into a guy soon & not when the series is about to end (implying the series will get an ending)

Dex-chan lover
Just coming here to share my disappointement about Yabuki going gender bend.
And now... i'll disappear in a mist of heterosexuality.
Maybe...
If the MC stay away from guys and uncensored translated scans become available i could give this manga a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread