Ayakashi Triangle

Dex-chan lover
As long there's no male childhood bullshit hitting on the genderswapped MC that's fine.
I don't need Yuri ending either as long MC return back to normal.

Just don't shove me that kind of stereotypes where
"Here's your Genderswapped male MC"
"And here's the Main Heroine that exist to be cucked by another Male Childhood friend"

TTX

without english chapter, but looks like:
a harem manga with possible yuri ending on top, with male and female rivals for MC's female (bisexual?) childhood friend

Aggregator gang
I can't read this, but it seems interesting to follow the story. I need English translation for that.

You know i'm just a simple evil overlord, if i see a good artstyle and it have shoujo ai/yuri+genderbend i will read it.

Got my eye on this, for now; at least until there's description, and/or 1-3chs or so.
Well, given the mangaka, and a quick Twitter summary, I'll probably give it a shot for quite a while...
He's earned a fair bit of... 'trust' from me thanks to previous works.

Contributor
Yabuki Kentaro? Gender Bender Ecchi?
If nothing else, the artwork will be definitely worth a peek.

Dex-chan lover
@TTX
Ranma 1/2 still managed to top it without a Yuri ending as long author allowing the MC to return as a male or female sometimes in future.
To Love Ru has this kind of part as well but still works really well.

Remember as long the author sticks to the standard shounen troupe it'll be fine.

Hopefully, author doesn't follow the suit with some kind of Romcom + GB with the male rivals being the real shit in romance instead of the female. (Ranma 1/2 HAS IT AS WELL, but Ranma himself never consider about going that way hence the story stick to the true Harem+Romcom+Shounen+Action scene)

Aggregator gang
I will read this when it's uploaded but won't be that devoted to it from reading the comments here, if it is yuri I will be more inclined to just drop it.

Yabuki's manga without generic boring male MC? Count me in.

And sure is a lot of gender bending series appearing recently. I guess Your Name is to blame.

Group Leader
Hey guys, we'll be picking up Ayakashi Triangle, we're pretty big fans of Yabuki, and previously did his FranXX series, so we really wanted to give working on his newest series a shot, which'll also allow more people to get into reading it outside of just one platform! We'll be releasing it on Imgur and MangaDex, we aren't sure if uploading the series on here is allowed, but please let us know if it isn't. Here's an Imgur link for chapter 1, and join us on Discord to be notified for any of our future releases of it! https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n https://imgur.com/a/71SiimM

@harou if I'm not wrong you can post here (there were other WSJ series scanlated until recently, Yuuna and Kimetsu), but rule 2.6 forbbids to do so before the raws have been officialy released, so you'd need to wait until after the issue releases "tomorrow" (depending on your timezone)

Contributor
Editor: Okay, Kenny. We get that you want to make your own series again after just doing art for TLR and Franxx. But one problem that we’ve noticed recently is that while you are great at writing female characters, your male characters need a bit of work. Can you write a boy which will be just as loved as any of your girls?

Yabuki-sensei: I can think of a way to do that. (Looks at camera, winks)

Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
hmmm im happy hes back but what about to love ru ?

I liked everything until the genderbending. I just hope this does genderbending well, I guess. I hope To Love Ru gets a proper ending one of these days....

Users who are viewing this thread