Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 63

@Jeole I don't follow many author's twitters tbf but I think the only time I've seen someone say "Yep, it got axed" was Seifuku no Vampiress Lord and they haven't done anything since that I'm aware of. It just feels like they have to deny getting axed most of the time, even when there's no way that a story is wrapped up the way any sane person would expect/want, especially not the creator, but maybe I'm reading too far into it

Edit: Thanks for the work on the series btw, it's been very cute.

Dex-chan lover
You're saying this sudden change in the plot is going to be resolved in one next chapter?!
That's never a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
She almost got Thanos'd lmao. Probably turning into an ayakashi too.

Aggregator gang
The heck you doing, author?! This series is supposed to end with Mahoro marrying Nene and everyone living fluffily ever after! Don't go bringing this drama into my fluff!

This is so fucking not cool... The author damn well better be pulling a fake out...

This makes me want to cry just thinking of it but what if that flower ends up being a final message from them to her like once it blooms they sit it somewhere she will see it if she becomes unable to see them...

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, it would be a pretty jerkish move to suddenly end the series on a less than fluffy note. If anything, I’m leaning more towards any loss in her ability being related to her finally having human friends, though that weird thing with her feet disappearing (?) does give credence to her “fever” being more supernatural related. I hope they don’t have to leave/pass on to keep Mahoro safe either. Please don’t let this series be ruined by a sad ending...

Supporter
One more chapter and then an epilogue?! No, you don't get to pull this shit so close to the end if there is nothing fluffy in this ending I'm going to be so pissed.

The only thing I'll accept is that she passes on, but becomes an ayakashi herself, so she gets to be with her friends. Bittersweet at best.

Dex-chan lover
Wild guess but I feel like she’s gonna get temporarily possessed by her grandmas spirit

Her grandma wants to see how she’s doing and thank her close friends and the ayakashi

Just spit balling

Dex-chan lover
Feels like she almost got spirited away, Emi got scared that she was going to disappear... Thank you Emi, you're truly the best T-T but I did NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT expect this turn of events at all

Lefuq yo I don't need no drama in this slice of life author please?

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea

Yep I’m betting on it. The manga is soon to be ending so it would be ridiculous for anything seriously bad to happen, author just wanted to make the people who jump into conclusions go wild like they are here.

Hopefully I’m right, would be nice to see if hypothetically the grandma possess Mahoro and is finally able to see the ayashiki her husband saw that she couldn’t. And thank them of course

Dex-chan lover
At which chapter is this manga ending? My bet is on Mahoro suddenly not being able to see the guys at the apartment. Then it ends with her being able to see them again.

Group Leader
Friendly reminder that there are two releases left. And no, the second release is not an epilogue.

Users who are viewing this thread