Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 64

Imo, we've gone through all the important backstories, so not like an ending wasn't in the works.
If Riko and Haru was any indication, the return of the mom foreshadows the end of the series

Dex-chan lover
Wow 21 comments in 1 hour?

I really like this manga but this plot is really sudden and finishing in 1 chapter... guess this will be another good manga with bad ending. I hope that won't be the case

Double-page supporter
For any of you bitches saying this is random plot, you need to reread this from beginning, the author already hinted whats gonna happen to Mahoro (ch 25 for example). So if any of you giving bad rating based on your ignorance, don't read any manga ever again.

Aggregator gang
@Nitrorare: A prejudiced jerk who repeatedly did his best to ruin his daughter's life and happiness is not someone whose opinion I'm going to trust.

Group Leader
Madcat, Nitorare was referring to Mahoron's grandpa, not her dad

Dex-chan lover
@Nitrorare I just reread that chapter, no one will remember that though. It's only being said in 1 chapter, it's not really specified what actually happened, next page said that her grandpa died so people will remember that instead

The author should give the hints gradually in previous chapters instead of suddenly giving it full force like this just with hint from that 1 chapter that happens 40 chapters ago

Users who are viewing this thread