Ayame-senpai wa Boku to Himitsu no Keiyaku wo

chapter 1 will be out soon, has to be approved by mods or something. it is with a new group, this will be our first release.

tried to google Sakuragami Ayame on school pc, no results. Is this a hentai character? I can't tell because usually I finish watching 45 seconds in and the only times I watch for the plot is if it's actually good and then I watch all the episodes. Too lazy to read the chapter because I'm...uhhhhhhhhhh fuggin uhhhhhhhhh...lazy, tell me thanks

I'm only guessing here but in guessing there is a pending harem tag forbid but will be pleasantly surprised if one never develops

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I think I'm the first comment after everything got uploaded, so if you're wondering, it's pretty cute. It's very much like Omamori Himari, but tighter and less harem-y. Some events pop out of nowhere because it simply wasn't long enough to actually develop them, but if you want a quick monster girl love story with a nice little ending, it'll only take a couple of hours to read, and the art is pretty nice, so pick it up.

Why was the main girl so manipulative? And how did the MC fall in love with someone who used him without asking for his opinion on anything? This rubbed me the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread