Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Okay, by now it's pretty clearly the kind of story where the female lead dies, and I'm kinda disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Call the cops, CPS or literally any authority mate. Just fucking told anyone that your mom is whoring yourself and abuse you girl, don't just fucking "bear with it"
Everyone says that like Japanese police are gonna do something about it

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is with this fcked up world where you can beat your child AND sell their homemade CPs without consequences? The police/school authorities should notice that there's a kid walking around with injuries all over her body. Idk how it normally works but shouldn't they investigate even if the kid denies any confirmation of their abuse? Yeah she's scared that she's probably going to some kind of rehab program after this but at this point she'd be killed by her own parents. And it's not like the MC can't keep in touch with her if she ever gets separated with him (temporarily, I hope).

Aggregator gang
MC: "I wanna Just talk with your famiy"

4ksbuf.png

Dex-chan lover
as far as we can tell she went missing and turned up to the school, she cried, then said thank you for lunch... it's all in the same day right?

people are mad because they think MC is just gonna let her go back to her abusive parents?

Group Leader
T
The rational thing to do would be to call Child Protective Services. But that would most likely mean she will also be transferred as well. Away from the only person that has ever made her happy.
The thing is the way this works in Japan is not as effective. If the mom coerces the girl into saying it is a false accusation, probably they will not be able to do anything.... this in japan is quite flawed =(

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to see her situation at home just to MC suddenly appearing like a hero and take her away

Dex-chan lover
Heads up: at this point, the reason why the girl never contacted any law enforcement about her abuse is that she herself will probably be relocated and won't be able to see the protagonist. The crossroads for the protagonist, I suspect, is whether he'll make that sacrifice of likely never seeing her again in order to save her life.

As I type that, I consider the question of why she never contacted law enforcement about her abuse. That's likely the product of a battered mentality... but I wouldn't entirely put it past Kuga to have that arguable discrepancy be a part of the menhera/yandere twist.

Dex-chan lover
T

The thing is the way this works in Japan is not as effective. If the mom coerces the girl into saying it is a false accusation, probably they will not be able to do anything.... this in japan is quite flawed =(
This isn't exactly true anymore, though some inertia still remains on the part of authorities to intervene in family affairs. Police have been given the legal authority to act solely and immediately on the recommendation of CPS before any additional investigation, since a few years ago. The bigger problem lies with CPS, where a lot of centers are understaffed and employ officers who are not properly trained. The changes in the laws were accompanied by new operating guidelines and funding for CPS, but this has not fully solved those issues even today.

In fact child abuse statistics have risen, though if one peels below the surface, this may actually be a sign of things starting to work. A lot of child abuse cases simply went untracked....even if authorities knew about it. The rise now is due to these cases actually getting reported, and more importantly, solved.

True about the girl not wanting to be sent away though. If her parents are exposed, she will likely be sent to an orphanage. In fact a huge proportion of kids in Japanese orphanages aren't actually "orphans", they're victims of abandonment or abuse like her. There are only a few which accept minors of her age, so she will likely be sent pretty far away.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Heads up: at this point, the reason why the girl never contacted any law enforcement about her abuse is that she herself will probably be relocated and won't be able to see the protagonist. The crossroads for the protagonist, I suspect, is whether he'll make that sacrifice of likely never seeing her again in order to save her life.
In fairness, why would he never see her again? Unless it's set in, like, XIX century, when losing contact was entirely possible? With modern tech, it pretty much isn't, you can instantly video-call anyone the world over, much less in the neighboring city.

Users who are viewing this thread