Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm so scared for her still but it's kind of a bit hard for me to blame MC TBH cause like he wants to go to the police but she's also begging him not to because they would take her away and she couldn't be next to him so I kind of understand why he hasn't now since it's specifically her request

Dex-chan lover
I've got a bad feeling about how this may end.
And on top of that, is the author getting his kicks out of perpetuating this?

For the sake of a story, this too is also a bit much, especially with the recent .5 that was uploaded

Contributor
In fairness, why would he never see her again? Unless it's set in, like, XIX century, when losing contact was entirely possible? With modern tech, it pretty much isn't, you can instantly video-call anyone the world over, much less in the neighboring city.
Probably won't be able to contact her until she gets emancipated, because the abusers could use our protag as a means of potential influence.

From the comments I see here there seems to be a lot of idealistic heroes who want to recuse this damsel ehh? But has any of you ever thought about the consequences?

For starter, we have to remember that these 2 are highschoolers, they have not a single cent to their names, where do you think they are gonna run off to? Bringing her and sheltering her in his house is only a temporary bandage and it doesn't solve the problem. Not to mention the risk it brings, the abusive mom could just play the victim card and pin the blame on MC parents and accuse them of kidnapping and hurting her daughter.
Like i said, they are only highschoolers, there's not a lot they can do.

And the girl’s loneliness and her fear of being separated from the MC is pretty reasonable. Someone suggested they get in touch via LINE. The MC circumstances not withstanding, did you really think the girl has anything valuable like a phone? Jeez dude.

The only realistic scenario i could imagine is they report the situation to CPS and issue a warrant plus restrain order and have the MC parents formally adopt her. Or no adoption and just a promise of seeing each other again years later.

And for those incels fearing for her purity for any reasons. From what I could understand from the r18 arts (I dont have access to fantia). The mom so far only abuses her daughter sexually with toys and physically, takes her pictures and sell them to fuel her pachinko addiction. It doesn’t seem like anyone has bought her daughter yet. For now, anyway. These kinda plots usually end with the mom waiting for the highest bidder, cementing her role as the scum of the earth.

Dex-chan lover
Just call the cop already mc-kun. She might be transferred and she might hate you for it, but a sacrifice must be made. You can meet again someday when you grow up. Just hope she won't show up with a kid or something.

Group Leader
This isn't exactly true anymore, though some inertia still remains on the part of authorities to intervene in family affairs. Police have been given the legal authority to act solely and immediately on the recommendation of CPS before any additional investigation, since a few years ago. The bigger problem lies with CPS, where a lot of centers are understaffed and employ officers who are not properly trained. The changes in the laws were accompanied by new operating guidelines and funding for CPS, but this has not fully solved those issues even today.

In fact child abuse statistics have risen, though if one peels below the surface, this may actually be a sign of things starting to work. A lot of child abuse cases simply went untracked....even if authorities knew about it. The rise now is due to these cases actually getting reported, and more importantly, solved.

True about the girl not wanting to be sent away though. If her parents are exposed, she will likely be sent to an orphanage. In fact a huge proportion of kids in Japanese orphanages aren't actually "orphans", they're victims of abandonment or abuse like her. There are only a few which accept minors of her age, so she will likely be sent pretty far away.
did it rly change? if it did im rly rly surprised because my uncle was saying that for decades it always gave the vibes that it hardly worked well. Glad that it changed if this is thr case.

I think what happens is that we’re gonna have to tell the police eventually and let her go 🥲

Dex-chan lover
Leave her man. Be a real man and leave her.
Report her parent. She might leave you and crying alot but she gonna die at this rate if you don't.

Dex-chan lover
aa2.jpg

Aggregator gang
oh, you are still being abused and beaten at home? here have some omurice...

im starting to hate MC, is not a selfinsert anymore since i believe noone will be that spineless at this point

Aggregator gang
Ok, Question.. Does school in Japan aren't allowed to intervene? Even if she wont talk but having bruises almost everyday will surely rise suspicions towards the parents/guardians?

Dex-chan lover
So she was missing for days and came back looking like that? What the F are the teachers doing?! Are they really ignoring that?!

Users who are viewing this thread