Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
The title is "I'm worried about the classmate who is covered in bruises", but he seems less worried than horny. Honestly I'm totally on her side, he seems as scummy as she makes him out to be.

It'd be nice if this had the "MC" slowly warmed up to her as he spends time with her, but their interactions are too shallow, and it really does make it seem like he only approached her for selfish reasons, as she had always stated.
Then again, based on what others said of the "adult content", it's likely this is meant to go in a dark way and there is no happy end or good people.

All this said, it feels like the wheels are spinning in place at this point, how many more panels of her simply insulting the boy do we need?

Dex-chan lover
All this said, it feels like the wheels are spinning in place at this point, how many more panels of her simply insulting the boy do we need?
There's been a tone shift in the last chapter, before it seemed like she talked to the self insert, now it feels like she's talking to the reader. So even though she's repeating herself, it's still a tad different. At least that's what I think.

Dex-chan lover
Fanbox maybe :lul:
Maybe she will get more bruises somewhere else that are not hurtful :lol:
There's a page in the fanbox that hasn't been translated, but I haven't seen it since it's not on sadpanda yet and I must admit I'm not that interested I'd pay for it.

Dex-chan lover
this whole format is getting tiring honestly. I get the short one page storytelling being trendy and effective on social media, especially since I get baited each update hoping to see notable improvement, but at this point i'm just begging for a proper story... or at least, another page...

like I want to be invested, I want to interact more with the character, but it's all gatekept by this format; so it can just feel so shallow at times because of it. only thing to do is pick up on the subtleties, or be an active enabler of her abuse in buying the fanbox lol.

probably just gonna let this cook in the back until enough pages pile up to make it worth touching again

Dex-chan lover
There's been a tone shift in the last chapter, before it seemed like she talked to the self insert, now it feels like she's talking to the reader. So even though she's repeating herself, it's still a tad different. At least that's what I think.
I don't think she's talking to the readers directly. I think it's still the self-insert character. That said, I do agree with the tone shift. It happened after he refused the request of killing her (at least that's what I assume she asked for). Before that, she actually started opening up to the mc and thinking that he may actually a "kind" person, and likely at the moment, the kindest thing a person could do for her (in her opinion) is kill her which, based on her reaction upon the mc's refusal, she earnestly hoped for.

But since the mc refused to commit such a "kind" act, she no longer views him as kind. But instead as a shallow person, and acts even colder towards him for betraying her expectations. Especially in this chapter, where the mc says he likes her, in which case she thinks he's simply that desperate to sleep with her, as she believes she doesn't have any redeeming or likeable qualities.

So long story short, before she had suspicions of the mc's kindness, now she feels that her suspicions are confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
I've had friends like this character (yes they exist and are tiring to be with). In the end, they either accept help from people and change, or spiral into worse self loathing because they can't trust anyone.
The answer is simple, help from a distance but don't set yourself on fire to keep them warm. They'll just spit on you for trying.

Dex-chan lover
I've had friends like this character (yes they exist and are tiring to be with). In the end, they either accept help from people and change, or spiral into worse self loathing because they can't trust anyone.
The answer is simple, help from a distance but don't set yourself on fire to keep them warm. They'll just spit on you for trying.
That's kinda the thing though. He hasn't offered any help. It isn't that he didn't help her off herself like she asked, he's not going through any proper procedures to actually do anything about her problems. Instead, he tries to approach her romantically which, yeah, given the pictures her mom is selling of her, she should be suspicious of. What he's doing is like going up to someone who's bleeding out and telling them you'll pray for them. Like, bitch, get me a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread