Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
well, she does looks like she's seen better days...slightly better ones.

is she worth saving? She acts distant, nothing we can do to save her....
There is a spin off which is r34 of her and basically it's her mom beating her and selling her nudes I order for the girl to get her school "tuition" although it's not going there

Dex-chan lover
But why won't the teachers do something
This is a classic complain for stories like this so let me tell you the usual excuses:
1)"Teachers shouldn't care about what's happening outside of the school" usually said by other teachers
2)If the do approach they will get hit with the "Mind your own business"
3) If they somehow do manage do get this issue to the principal he will say something like "Never speak to me about this again if you care about the name of this school/your job"
4)If SOMEHOW after all that they call the police/cps or something along those lines nothing will change because the parents will simply deny the accusations of abuse and the son/daughter will say something like "I hurt my self accidentally" (because they are afraid of the consequences of speaking up).
Tragic

Dex-chan lover
At this point they've lost the realm of realism. Kid doesn't show up looking like that. That's the days the kid is "at home sick".

One look at that kid and the police are investigating.

Dex-chan lover
Call the police already sheesh. All those obvious wounds are more than enough evidence of physical violence.
Japans police are completely useless when it comes to this stuff because they don’t care until the kid gets raped, from things I’ve gathered police are just there to watch foreigners and arrest them

Dex-chan lover
At this point they've lost the realm of realism. Kid doesn't show up looking like that. That's the days the kid is "at home sick".

One look at that kid and the police are investigating.
No police look the other way in Japan when it comes to child abuse the only time they intervin is when a child gets raped

Dex-chan lover
What? Child protection can definitely do something about a situation like this, even if the abuser is a parent.
in the principle of law it's certainly the case, but in reality the authorities can be more complacent than they should be. In summary:
This is a classic complain for stories like this so let me tell you the usual excuses:
1)"Teachers shouldn't care about what's happening outside of the school" usually said by other teachers
2)If the do approach they will get hit with the "Mind your own business"
3) If they somehow do manage do get this issue to the principal he will say something like "Never speak to me about this again if you care about the name of this school/your job"
4)If SOMEHOW after all that they call the police/cps or something along those lines nothing will change because the parents will simply deny the accusations of abuse and the son/daughter will say something like "I hurt my self accidentally" (because they are afraid of the consequences of speaking up).
Tragic

Dex-chan lover
Heyyy you, yeesss i'm pointing at you home boy. it's better for you to act than asking question everyday, please just act before crossing the bondary.

Dex-chan lover
I think she's saying "kill"
Uhhhh... given the story content of the NSFW ones. I would say it is "Fuck", since the Mom is profiteering on nudes and such, and beats her when she disobeys or causes issues.

Although doesn't seem to havewhored he out physically... just images... depends how dark the author is gonna go with this one.

Dex-chan lover
I just had the same realization. It just makes more sense in this context. Making it more depressing

For a one page manga is asking a lot out of the reader huh?
Read my reply above if you want to know more. (It's just as depressing if not more so).

Dex-chan lover
in the principle of law it's certainly the case, but in reality the authorities can be more complacent than they should be.
It's still clearly a issue of verisimilitude for many readers, including myself. So far, the comic has done nothing to show (or tell) the reader that any of the the excuses you listed quoted actually apply. I'll personally give it a couple more chapters to see if it goes anywhere, but my hopes aren't high at this point.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Uhhhh... given the story content of the NSFW ones. I would say it is "Fuck", since the Mom is profiteering on nudes and such, and beats her when she disobeys or causes issues.

Although doesn't seem to havewhored he out physically... just images... depends how dark the author is gonna go with this one.
Unfortunately, given the way it's phrased in Japanese between this chapter and the other one where there was a censored word, it is almost certainly intended to be "kill."

Dex-chan lover
bro is not helping, you gotta do more than ask if she's ok if you like her man.

Users who are viewing this thread