Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's happening. Just don't give us hope and turn it to black again.

Dex-chan lover
peter-griffin-meg-griffin.gif
If this isn't having a happy ending I would like to have a word with the author.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people see abuse and not do anything. Mosy of my family has witnessed my mom's boyfriend to bruise me to only blame me. They didn't do anything. Other people knew and didn't do anything. It happens a lot. Still in a situation but manageable. Most go "oh that's too bad" and move on their day.

Humans are selfish creatures
They are trash human beings.

Dex-chan lover
I remember back in elementary school 6th grade that my teacher came up to me to talk about some bruises on my arms. I cannot quite recall the discussion, that is, like how I got such bruises, but I am sure that mentioned that I got them from playing Pop Warner football.

I am sure the discussion ended there, but I think I mentioned the discussion to my parents, where they said that my teacher might have been checking for abuse. He was a good teacher.

But, my case was just simple bruises. This girl's case entirely different.
Difference between American and Japanese school systems.

Dex-chan lover
I remember back in elementary school 6th grade that my teacher came up to me to talk about some bruises on my arms. I cannot quite recall the discussion, that is, like how I got such bruises, but I am sure that mentioned that I got them from playing Pop Warner football.

I am sure the discussion ended there, but I think I mentioned the discussion to my parents, where they said that my teacher might have been checking for abuse. He was a good teacher.

But, my case was just simple bruises. This girl's case entirely different.
You got a good teacher. That must be a fatherly teacher. Female teachers usually are the "don't rock the boat" attitude so they pretend to ignore this.

Users who are viewing this thread