Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Do you not feel gross having him/her/them/it watch and talk to you while you are brushing your teeth...?
39.gif

Dex-chan lover
I remember back in elementary school 6th grade that my teacher came up to me to talk about some bruises on my arms. I cannot quite recall the discussion, that is, like how I got such bruises, but I am sure that mentioned that I got them from playing Pop Warner football.

I am sure the discussion ended there, but I think I mentioned the discussion to my parents, where they said that my teacher might have been checking for abuse. He was a good teacher.

But, my case was just simple bruises. This girl's case entirely different.
you have a good teacher back then feels nice to hear about it

Dex-chan lover
So, she's finally opening up.

Going by the author's other works, she's started the path to a yandere/menhera.

Dex-chan lover
as nice as this is to see, I wonder what her mother's reaction to her being away for the night will be
Well, in the world where the law enforcement just ignores a kid being abused, perhaps they also ignore a kid running away from home?

That said, for real abuse, it usually works as follows:
  • the victim runs away, in a while gets better;
  • the victim and the abuser interact for some reason, the abuser is stricken by how much better the victim looks, and repents - frankly and honestly for all they're concerned;
  • the victim returns to the abuser, and things remain sweet for a while;
  • then, naturally, familiar patterns return (since abuse is very rarely calculated, and more often done when emotions run high, likely made worse by alcohol).
And then the cycle begins anew!

Dex-chan lover
She’s going back to her house? I have a bad feeling about this

Aggregator gang
Well, in the world where the law enforcement just ignores a kid being abused, perhaps they also ignore a kid running away from home?

That said, for real abuse, it usually works as follows:
  • the victim runs away, in a while gets better;
  • the victim and the abuser interact for some reason, the abuser is stricken by how much better the victim looks, and repents - frankly and honestly for all they're concerned;
  • the victim returns to the abuser, and things remain sweet for a while;
  • then, naturally, familiar patterns return (since abuse is very rarely calculated, and more often done when emotions run high, likely made worse by alcohol).
And then the cycle begins anew!
I am aware of how it usually works, and of the fact that that the law enforcement in the manga is likely not going to care about her absence, I was simply thinking about how her mother would react to her doing something this big without permission

Dex-chan lover
You know what would truly subvert my expectations? If he uses this chance to actually talk to her about what was happening and then contact the proper authorities with the help of his parents. Her ending up as his new sister would be a far more endearing outcome than another creepy saviour fantasy

Dex-chan lover
It's happening. Finally. I really liked the idea with the bubble becoming white :)

Dex-chan lover
I love the end where she says, "for breakfast rice and miso soup". Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Question. How the fuck did the teachers not see her wounds?
A lot of people see abuse and not do anything. Mosy of my family has witnessed my mom's boyfriend to bruise me to only blame me. They didn't do anything. Other people knew and didn't do anything. It happens a lot. Still in a situation but manageable. Most go "oh that's too bad" and move on their day.

Humans are selfish creatures

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread