Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Remember when I said runaway is highly risky for high school students?
Well yea... fuck that. Better than this anyway.
Run fuckers run. Get away from that crazy bitch.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Author pls, im serious, you better cut the crap, i am willing to accept mc getting shanked if this ultimatedly leads to her being free and mc ends up with her. But if anything happens to her, i am going to track you down and shank you. I am not kidding, i will do it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry. I want to take the last page seriously and be upset but I can't help but laugh at how abrupt it is. It looks like one of those memes where someone edits the speech bubble to say "Domain Expansion" out of nowhere. It just feels so fake despite being actually real.

Dex-chan lover
I actually didn't expect this to become romantic since she mocked him for doing all of this to go out with her in the beginning, and that's kinda what happened.

I guess he'll get injured himself unless she does.
Curious how they'll escape though.

THROW HANDS, BEAT THE EVERLIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA EM. DO NOT LET THEM HURT WHAT YOU HOLD DEAR, WHEN YOU CAN STOP IT. Or whatever, author prob either gonna fakeout, or it's gonna be a kidnapping, 'oh don't try saving her because I'll kill her hurdy durr' should be okay either way, but man is the kidnapping route way too cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread