Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Come on guys you're being too dramatic it's just a nice lady taking her knife out on a night walk
mjc8jr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Curious how they'll escape though.
Well, realistically, PoV-kun has solid chances simply bum-rushing the woman, grabbing her wrist to neutralize the knife, and trying to knock her off her feet, as the girl runs. But since manga's set in bizarro world where adults simply ignore children covered in bandages head to toe, police doesn't exist, and knife-wielding maniacs easily catch up to people riding trains, finding them simply by smell, all bets are off I figure.

Dex-chan lover
Coming back to this hours later and it's still fucking hillarious

Huh, I was wondering why the comments were blowing up on this chapter. Then I saw the last page.

This sums up my reaction pretty well:

Laughter because of how outta left field it is, and an exasperated "Oh God" because oh shit here we go again.

Dex-chan lover
I know the last page is pretty heavy, but for some reason I just had to laugh at how unlikely and random this is. Looks like the author just can't stop it the drama
Author looks straight into the suspension of disbelief. Then he laughs, with his eyes completely devoid of emotion

Users who are viewing this thread