Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
This is the comment section in which I have given the most :aquadrink: since the activation of the forum.

Cheers to all of your happy thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
The result of a single deranged asshole on fanbox that keeps begging for a death end.
That deranged asshole being another of the author's personalities, I'm sure

This is the comment section in which I have given the most :aquadrink: since the activation of the forum.

Cheers to all of your happy thoughts.
Is there a specific time or circumstance to use this emote? I like using it like a wild card as much as the next guy, but I've been thinking about this enigma and it's stumped me

Perfect! I just so happened to bring my Desert Eagle which is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol known for chambering the .50 Action Express, the largest centerfire cartridge of any magazine-fed, self-loading pistol. Magnum Research Inc. (MRI) designed and developed the Desert Eagle. The design was further refined by (and was also manufactured by) Israel Military Industries (IMI), until 1995, when MRI shifted the manufacturing contract to Saco Defense, in Saco, Maine. In 1998, MRI moved manufacturing back to IMI, which later commercialized its small arms branch under the name Israel Weapon Industries. Since December 2009, the Desert Eagle pistol has been produced in the United States at MRI's Pillager, Minnesota, facility.

Do you guys know about the time when Yamashita Kazuo can't believe his eyes when Tokito Ohma was bedridden and tried to deny the truth? Same thing is happening

Stop their right now
fetchimage

Fed-Kun's army
Its either our boy getting k'od or our girl (hopefully not) or just some random lady in October 31st night

Double-page supporter
Boy better throw hands I swear to everything, it's time to beat a hoe down even if it means getting stabbed.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Was expecting shit to go down around this time, just not the full thriller treatment goddamn

Users who are viewing this thread