Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
that's rough

but something bad was going to happen at some point

they're a pair of homeless kids: no shelter, no funds, no idea how to protect themselves

the closest to a "happy ending" they could've gotten was her being taken away by CPS and reuniting in the future

Dex-chan lover
Can we all agree on something? At least she has escaped the rape train... Unless ofc... MC-kun gets in the way of the stabbing and mum ends up killing him... Then mum captures the daughter and this time an ugly bastard is waiting back home and then...

Okay where is the door? I need to exit right now.

Dex-chan lover
the closest to a "happy ending" they could've gotten was her being taken away by CPS and reuniting in the future
Could've had his family volunteer to take her in when her parents get hauled off to prison. If she's in high school, odds are she's old enough to have a voice in what happens, and if someone says they'd be happy to have her added to their family, and she wants that too, there's a chance it'd happen.

I know someone who was raised by their childhood friend's family when their parents died with no next of kin willing to take them in. It was the foster care system or the friends across the street who said "we've always wanted another kid, and they get along well with our family, why not?". IIRC that happened when they were 14, so...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man dont you hate it when a lady with a knife teleports behind your back when you're talking to someone

Dex-chan lover
Are we going to get some action or is it going to be like Tsundere GF where it skips to the aftermath?

Dex-chan lover
oh you dirty dirty sumbi...... you really had me in the first half.... i'm gonna go prepare some curses for you.... you know...just in case -.-

Users who are viewing this thread