Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I know this was supposed to be climatic and scary but it actually made me laugh

Dex-chan lover
Well, either “Kaa-San” is psychic, or someone forgot to turn off their phone’s gps…

she’s definitely psychotic, though. I hope both survive this.

Dex-chan lover
Our MC will probably take the knife for her, someone will witness all this bs and call the cops and an ambulance, she cries for him and then he either dies or he recovers and they live happily ever after and make babies idk. I'd prefer if he lives because the FMC might commit sudoku otherwise. Or maybe the FMC will be threatened by that crazy bitch and will go home with her. If that's the case then we can expect her get beaten up until she's nearly dead.

Man, I just wanted a happy ending for them both.

Dex-chan lover
didn't know a single page could jumpscare me, last time it happend was when I was really reading mieruko-chan when she sees a kid and it runs towards her and we see it was a ghost not a real kid

Dex-chan lover
This is the part the reader
DONT TELL ME THIS LAST PAGE IS REAL??? Aint no way she's going to die
The only way for her to not die is for the boy to push her out of the way and get stabbed. Either 1 dies. Choose your bad end wisely.

Aggregator gang
The author better shape up really quick here or else people are going to really, really mad.
No like I'm seriously worried they're going to be harassed off the internet.

The end page didn't even scare me or make me think "oh no!", all I thought was "oh COME ON". There's drama and then there's being ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
I know the last page is pretty heavy, but for some reason I just had to laugh at how unlikely and random this is. Looks like the author just can't stop it the drama
It's very funny it's like something out of a soap opera

Users who are viewing this thread