Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
To be fair if my daughter was always repeating what she heard a second ago when talking with other people I'd want to chase after and knife her too.
I get it, big scary knife, but can we talk about how annoying it is to have her just conveniently quote everything the guy says? Damn just give him speech bubbles.
Repeating back what other people say is part of being polite in Japanese. The only unrealistic thing is that she's not making a bunch of other sounds while the dude's talking. But yeah, he could use his own speech bubbles.

Double-page supporter
a57d7eb5-d041-4ab2-b666-afc146e9b9bf.png

Dex-chan lover
They're just gonna have a friendly chat at night and the knife is just for cutting cake for them to eat with tea, right? right????

Dex-chan lover
The last page wouldn't load and I had a fucking premonition that the mom showed up. I refreshed the page and WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Double-page supporter
never been so spooked by a manga page in my entire life reading wholesome manga, WTFUDGE IS THAT!! NIGERUNDAYO

Dex-chan lover
Did she chase the train on foot or something? They've only arrived at the park like 5 minutes ago.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it could be worse. The author could have brought in all kinds of external problems....child protection or police that would hold and separate them, an accident that they can't find help for, thugs mugging them, or simply running out of cash and lying on the streets for nights on end.

Instead the author went the minimum necessary antagonistic plot route to get us riled up and brought in the mother we already knew about. Not a new "villain", and a single person against whom the nameless MC conceivably has a chance against.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread