Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
From my perspective. Or how I would write it considering I'm a degenerate scumbag who enjoys crossing the line when it pertains to violence, he killed her in a fit of instinctual rage. Protect the woman and terminate the danger.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if either one of them are dead I will truck kun both the author and this lady to the goblin slayer verse

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully bro was unable to unlock his inner Ultra Instinct in time. Or at least his inner Baki.

Dex-chan lover
Mc and everyone else rn
tumblr_ohpbsg7E671s7r52ro2_500.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Dw guys he's at the hospital while she is waiting for him to wake up, a week had passed. (In Author we trust)

Dex-chan lover
There's something that's really bugging me here.

We have a manga about a girl who is being physically abused and being sexually exploited by her parents for money. And the images of her being sexually exploited are on the mangaka's fanbox page.

Now lets be very clear. I don't care if you make manga, or have an original character that's getting railed, and or have a fanbox. That's fine.

But went things ven diagram like this, IE a character that you want me to be sympathetic towards and play the sado-sexual angle with said character behind a paywall, (and proceed to do nothing but cliffhangers to string my emotions along) it really hurts the sincerity of the original work.

Users who are viewing this thread