Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I do hope that's her inner dialogue, since we know that its the MC if she talks with quotation marks " ". The last time we saw an inner dialogue was when she went to get to buy eggs and never got back (Chapter 26) but it was from the MC and not her.
Nope! We also saw PoV-kun's thoughts on page 2 of chapter 29, when he wouldn't let her go home (to likely be quietly killed there).
Why are "Dead" and "Kill" censored?
Can't show that in a Christian manga?
But went things ven diagram like this, IE a character that you want me to be sympathetic towards and play the sado-sexual angle with said character behind a paywall, (and proceed to do nothing but cliffhangers to string my emotions along) it really hurts the sincerity of the original work.
Showing her being covered in bandages is an implicit depiction of her abuse, but it's still extremely clear. Showing her being sexually exploited is just an explicit depiction of the same - how does it undermine the authentity of the work?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

I hope the guy wiped the flor with crazy lady over here. I'm talking ankle-sweeping, face-bootin', knuckle sandwich ah beating.

Dex-chan lover
Nope! We also saw PoV-kun's thoughts on page 2 of chapter 29, when he wouldn't let her go home (to likely be quietly killed there).

Can't show that in a Christian manga?

Showing her being covered in bandages is an implicit depiction of her abuse, but it's still extremely clear. Showing her being sexually exploited is just an explicit depiction of the same - how does it undermine the authentity of the work?
People who use cringe-ass terms like "authentity of the work" or other types of "look at me I'm so smart" phrases when talking about comics and cartoons are midwits trying to dress up "This makes me feel bad and I don't like it, the author's a bad person because he made me feel bad."

Inhale Exhale
@OsisNie, For the record I personally believe you are doing a good job with translating. However, for the sake of my heart and the hearts of everyone else, can you please, for the love of god, HURRY THE F UP AND RELEASE THAT NEXT CHAPTER ASAP PLEASE?! I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!!
we are on the current one , the raws are from the author twitter account ...

I just read the last two chapters in a row.
Man, that's unnecessarily heavy, seems author can't stop the drama but it was already heavy to begin with so it spiralled without control.

Bad shit like this do exists, but c'mon, a woman walks around in a park carrying a knife and NO ONE is around and NO ONE cares?

Next thing I expect is that he's gone or dead or she's fully paralized or something like that, because "the spiral needs to continue".
Oh, and the mother still free and waiting, because why not
homie happens all the time people are super into "not my monkey not my circus " take united state for example bunch of kid are carring a full ak 49 or whatever with them and no one really cares , in mexico the cartel go around the place with a pistol on plain view , the list could go on .

Users who are viewing this thread