Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
God 4 pages isn’t enough. Time to wait patiently for the next update. Thanks for the TL!

5 years... more like 500 to me :haa::meguuusad:
edit: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE A GOOD END OR SUFFER THE PHARAOHS CURSE

Dex-chan lover
Timeskip with a happy ending.

Isn't that right, author?

gun%2Bat%2Bhead.jpg

Group Leader
A question to our japanese lawyers: are people in these situations unable to have contacts with people they know can be trusted? One thing that always bugged me was that "if the police is involved she will have to go far away", for which I always wonder: "can't they use phones? What about visiting each other like during a holiday or a weekend?" but I don't know what Japan does so here I am asking.

Aggregator gang
I'm still keeping my hopes low.
I hope they end up happily together.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if this R18 version will reveal their happy sex rofl, if not only bound to her abuse

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside all that happened , I'm glad that her mother got arrested and hopefully will never been seen again . Since it's a timeskip , Ig they'll meetup in the following chapters and will also ( finally ) show the dude's face.....

Dex-chan lover
A question to our japanese lawyers: are people in these situations unable to have contacts with people they know can be trusted? One thing that always bugged me was that "if the police is involved she will have to go far away", for which I always wonder: "can't they use phones? What about visiting each other like during a holiday or a weekend?" but I don't know what Japan does so here I am asking.
That's how I feel here as well. Another trope of "Adults / authorities are useless".
I mean, what such person would need the most, is some psychological support, and having her cut ties with the person she was closest to, would be just plain bad for her.

Dex-chan lover
That cliffhanger tho. At least we can be partially relieved that her mother is (and hopefully WILL stay) out of the picture

Dex-chan lover
Is she still mysteriously going to have bandages and band-aids all over?
Unless the author goes the same rout at The Tsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day I doubt it.

Or she gets forced into NTR by someone much more abusive.

If my worst fears get realized, I consent to getting lynched.

Users who are viewing this thread