Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

@OsisNie there's a new update on the R18 version a week or so ago can you go TL that too?
It doesn't seem to be a bad R18 scene for the girl its wholesomish I think?

Double-page supporter
I feel nervous about that "happy ending", it implies there is or will be a bad one, probably r18 rated if the author's fanbox is any clue.

Dex-chan lover
WOW! What a great 9 page long last chapter! Crazy how it skips to page 11 with NOTHING on page 10!

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, the "Bad Ending" just means the MC failed but Josuke and crew comes to the rescue :pacman:

Fed-Kun's army
Could have been better ending buy I am relieved... wish I saw her wearing a wedding dress.

Fed-Kun's army
Since its completed. Thank you Kuga-sensei for this wonderful journey (playin with our feelings d*ckhead) thank you. Ill miss this series😞

Dex-chan lover
100% the other ending is a "happier ending" which doesn't actually end, they get married and we get a fluffy slice-of-life. MC gets a character reveal and we get to follow their story until the god who is Tsuniya-sensei dies.

Dex-chan lover
Sad thing is that if there's another chapter of another time skip with them happy, a lot of us aren't gonna risk reading the chapter cause it might be the bad ending.

Dex-chan lover
I'll always think it's really funny when an author wants a silent MC but also needs dialog so they just have other characters repeat all their lines back to them as questions.

Aggregator gang
That was a great manga, thank you author and TL team. That aside, since it's written 'happy end " and not just "the end".... well...

Users who are viewing this thread