Azumanga Daioh (2009 Print)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is this happening? It's been a hot minute since I last read through this.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the release :)
Are the other volumes coming along as well, or is it just a one-hit wonder?

Group Leader
I'm working on the other two volumes, yes! I'm hoping to have them sooner than later, but I can't promise any concrete dates yet. Thank you for your support!~

Group Leader
I should clarify that the volume numbering order is a little bit different in this release. The original release had somewhat inconsistent numbering for each volume (volume 1 was chapters 1-10, volume 2 was chapters 11-18, volume 3 was chapters 19-27, volume 4 was chapters 28-36). This version is reorganized so that each volume is 12+1 chapters (adding the Extra Lessons, so 36+3 in total). In other words, the original four volumes were compacted into three. This makes more sense from the way story is structured; since each chapter represents one month of the year, the reorganization makes it so that each volume is a full year. Just thought that was worth pointing out, since it may be confusing if you're only familiar with the original volume releases. It doesn't really matter if you're comparing to the more recent omnibus, though.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the translations! Now, how did this silly little manga leave such a giant hole in my heart?

Power Uploader
Oh, I scanned this ages ago and forgot about it. Glad to see it was scanlated.

Users who are viewing this thread