Azumi 2

Fed-Kun's army
Did we do a retcon on Azumi's past? Who is this different teacher of her?

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever is doing the translation, i love you, you are a saint for translating the azumi content. I love you guys

This is not the same Azumi as the old one. Plus this new story takes place 240 years in the future.
right, I was a bit lost about timeline difference, then it makes sense that this is a different story, but feels kinda alienating. especially since it's called 'part 2' assuming it's a sequel somehow, while being completely different alternative world. while I understand that author might felt like he has hit the wall with first series having kind of repeating pattern, I still think a proper sequel might've been a better choice.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for translating this! The first one was good too but I like this version of Azumi much more. She feels more human.

It's crazy how fast the translation is going, how is that possible? :D I wish other samurai mangas could get this treatment, like Lone wolf and Cub sequels or Kazuo Kamimura stuff

Dex-chan lover
Buckwild that the previous series just had it's last chapter uploaded nine days ago! Did the team have this ready to go for after the first series was finished, or did they literally crank out 18 volumes of scanslation in a week and a half?

Definitely weaker than the first Azumi, but still a good story. I wonder if there's a possibility for a Sengoku era or maybe even Heian period Azumi.

Pwc

A mishmash of the first Azumi and Rainbow Samurai/Hey! Ryōma by the same mangaka, with this being an alternative story of the latter. Hey! Ryōma definitely deserves a translation :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread