Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - 3d548

Contributor
Eh? Can't scrap them? Don't you just need to retire them instead so you can get some medals?
A bit disappointed that there's no mention about Comet, since she wants to be a top idol too.

Dex-chan lover
The moment you saw a bunch of "codes"

WATASHI WA NUMBAH WAN!
CNhRGjH.png

PS: Page 3 that Idolm@ster reference

Group Leader
I felt like those pages were probably referencing something. I don't know Idolm@ster at all but I'm glad the reference came through in translation anyway!

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh sandy, nice to see even here she is a meme lol

Allllso, who where those loli ships? I think i know 2 of em but no the other one...im asking for a friend

Dex-chan lover
So even the comics acknowledge "Best Girl Idol #1". When she gets upgraded to Ultra-rare (and actually becomes top tier, and not just a sucky meme ship) she becomes "Best Girl Goddess Idol #1".

Dex-chan lover
3d5 curse lel.

Than the winner is toddler grop of ark,
Trio mutsuki, kisaragi and uzuki lol

Group Leader
My read on it is that Akagi convinced her idols need to be horny/sexy and she's basically masturbating.

Dex-chan lover
When I read on the wiki I frequent that San Diego is only in the light ship pool for other versions, I felt an urge to murder the team responsible for localizing in English. She's in heavy and special too, because some dev team member is an asshole. We can't even retrofit her yet, either.

Double-page supporter
When I read the title, I wondered what a 548-sided dice would look like.

Fed-Kun's army
iirc the 48 is a reference to AKB48 (the J-pop idol group, AKB for akiba)

Users who are viewing this thread