Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - Commander's Diamonds Fall Ironbloods Rise

Fed-Kun's army
So who was that other girl? The one with the hat that no one could tell. Also who was the bokini girl on that last page? I cant recognise that skin

@VincentYamato
the one with the hat is Prince of Wales's old design aaand the bokini girl on the last page is Dunkerque "Donut Lady" with her L2D costume

Oh boy. Only the sakurans could rival the iron bloods in terms of commander affection...

Just wait for that event, we’ll be getting more IB ships soon...

Man even Roon started drooling when she saw Dunkerque. Good Taste

Dex-chan lover
The availability of any L2D skins at all is nice and all, but there are poor waifus out there in the fleet that don't have even a single normal costume. Truly a crime.

Double-page supporter
It kinda bothers me that Fräulein is constantly spelled wrong. It can alternatively be spelled "Fraeulein", but just "Fraulein" is wrong.

Also, I decided that my primary marriage candidate is Z23. I'm also eyeing Zara and Formidable (and there's much to eye with those), but Niimi will be first.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Gian The game gives you one ring free as an achievement reward, and there was a recently one extra free one given thanks to an Intern-kun. >:3
P.S. I chose Laffey as a starter a couple of months ago, but after getting her, Z23 is clearly the superior waifu. She's next on my retrofit queue. :p

Double-page supporter
@Daviot Yeah, I saw that (although I don't have it yet, my affection with Z23 is only the 90s). I also already got two through the special offer in the shop, which is why I already picked two others.

Users who are viewing this thread