Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 7 Ch. 4 - Akagi's Amagi Crossing

this really needed Taihou in there to be perfect......and Roon.

Bring FDG if you have problem with Roon

Bring Amagi and Mikasa if you have problem with IJN yandere

Those who can solve your problem
No need to thanks

@strider_01 Im not really sure about that specially since those yanderes are actually very intelligent & adaptable when it comes to pursuing their goals so going digital wont save you anyway. (I know cuz Amagi, Roon & Taihou have hacked into my PC countless of times now)

Dex-chan lover
That was a very sane reaction from the Commander. That said, Kaga was always my favorite over Akagi (and Amagi) anyway, so that's what I would've done from the get go.

Aggregator gang
I love how Kaga is usually legitimately crazy, but next to these 2 she's the most sane one

Fed-Kun's army
As a newbie SKK who managed to pull Amagi and escape the foxmines within the first month, this chapter speaks to me so strongly.

Oh my bork, i love this chapter. Kaga's smartass snarkiness is top class yet again and the harmonized dual gap moe of Akagi being timid and getting dunked on as well as Amagi being a punchy, violent smiling terror and a bit of a domme. Hnngh, it's all just so psychotically cute and adorable.

Is no one going to point out the sex joke that was slipped in here? Akagi lost 69 times in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread