Azur Lane: Queen's Orders - Vol. 2 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I'm not so sure about trusting Queenie with secretary work, no way in hell would I ever trust Aber to do it.

Dex-chan lover
that feeling when you know you will never get to grab suffolk's big titties.

Dex-chan lover
@Bloodnose
It's like seeing a white whale for the first time... *sniff* it was brief, really brief, but I'm happy...

Group Leader
@alonerone @Gourry @Wolvenworks @Bogdan6222

I've been playing around with British regional dialects for the County-class for a while now but nobody said anything so I keep pushing it a little more, a little more. This was a good opportunity to take it to 11 because Suffolk had these two lines that just went completely ignored by the characters she was talking to.

A more literal translation of the Japanese lines would be:
1. Thank you very much for your hard work in your official duties, Your Majesty.
2. To play a prank on Her Majesty here, Abercrombie-chan, that's wrong!
But also accented in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
I keep reading Suffolk's line but I can't understand

Aggregator gang
Good god, that accent. It makes Suffolk's dialogue painful to read, doesn't fit to her and is not how she actually talks in the game. Just because her name is "Suffolk" doesn't mean she should have that dialect.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
I lived outside Ipswich for a few years as a kid, so I appreciate the Suffolk Suffolk. xD

This chapter reminds me of that scene in Black Addler when prince George served Nelson coffee.
This is coffee, I ordered tea.
TTEEEEEEAAAAAA.

Users who are viewing this thread