Azur Lane: Queen's Orders

Double-page supporter
I don't like the whole loli thing, but I will give it a chance, since it seems that the story may be somewhat original.

Dex-chan lover
Time to hop into the Azur Lane craze everyone is talking about~

Dex-chan lover
>Saw title in latest update
>"Eh, the title looks promising"
>Click manga page
>Azurlane
Too bad I don't enjoy reading a non canon spin-off of some game that I don't even play.

>be queen elizabeth
>sees you have been immortalized as a cute loli
>they made doujins

Dex-chan lover
Azur Lane is a nice game for anyone who curious... It stays in the "nice" category though. It's grindy game if you're unlucky (I'm looking at you 3-4, where is my Kaga), but can be played on your own pace even in events. You can play it for free and never bother using money for gacha. The only downside if you're f2p is you can only marry one ship and that's saddening (you can buy another ring, but it will be costly). If you decided to play it as f2p player, remember this, don't ever use gems for gold or oils, use it for dorm slot expansion.

@GabrielH if you are lucky you can get commisions (the random ones you get be playing stages) that have gems as reward, I doubt you will able to save enough to buy everything but at least you can expand your dock (which is the first thing you must do to get more ships), if anyone want to play as f2p the dock should.

but to anyone who want to play and its playing to buy gems, the first time you purchase gems you will recive twice the amount you purchased so it's a good idea to save and purchased the max amount first.
and also gameplay wise, if you buy gems your priority shoud be like this:

1) Dock (get it to 200 first there are around 170 ships in the EN server and 250 in JP and CH)
2) Rings (Married ships will get 10% stats boost and some ships have special wedding dress costumes)
3) Skins (these are only for cosmetics purpose, they don't give any advantage)
4) unlock rows for the dorm (not recommeded at all for f2p, highly optional), btw unlock rows for the dorm =/= expand dorm, to expand the dorm you need deco-coins.

outside of that anything else it's a waste of money. btw, one last advice:
SAVE YOUR CUBES, GOLD AND DECO-COINS FOR EVENTS some events have time limited ships which are not added to the permanent poll (some are) and you will have to waste gold and cubes to build them (1500 gold and 2 Cubes per event build), just build 1 ship a day outside events and only spend gold to buy T4 boxes for equipment. and the deco-coins for limited time furniture for the dorm, try to keep at least 2000 deco coins.

@Zargabath
Just wanted to correct something. Married ships don't get +10% stats.
100 affecion gives +6% stats.
Marriage gives another 3% stats.
200 affection(only obtainable after marriage) gives another 3%.
So in total, a married ship with 200 affection gives +12% to stats.

Group Leader
Warspite so cuteI've been trying to get Hornet since Day 1 and I've gotten 19 OWARIDA

Group Leader
Azur Lane is a nice game for anyone who curious... It stays in the "nice" category though. It's grindy game if you're unlucky (I'm looking at you 3-4, where is my Kaga)
It's not grindy if you're lucky. *taps forehead*

SAVE YOUR CUBES, GOLD AND DECO-COINS FOR EVENTS
Fuck that I got like 50,000 skins for all my guns that I never use but still buy for some unknown reason. Also I barely give a rat's ass about the limited furniture.

1) Dock (get it to 200 first there are around 170 ships in the EN server and 250 in JP and CH)
2) Rings (Married ships will get 10% stats boost and some ships have special wedding dress costumes)
3) Skins (these are only for cosmetics purpose, they don't give any advantage)
4) unlock rows for the dorm (not recommeded at all for f2p, highly optional), btw unlock rows for the dorm =/= expand dorm, to expand the dorm you need deco-coins.
I'm Pickle Ree, and if you're a degenerate, you'll want to follow this:

1) Loli Live2d skins MEGA HYPE SEEING LAFFEY IN THAT LIVE2D SKIN OH MY GOD MY HEART IS MELTING PROTECC THE BUNNY LOLI HEADPATS ONLY
2) Rings CLEVEBRO IN A WEDDING DRESS IS A GODDAMN GIFT TO THIS WORLD AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT MARRYING HER IMMEDIATELY
3) That Azur Lane body pillow you saw on the internet IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE Y'ALL NEED TO GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET THIS PURCHASE
98) Dock spaces - Only get this if you absolutely need to
99) Dorm rows/Dorm ship spaces - It's ultimately a QOL kind of thing, if you want shit to level up faster.

Users who are viewing this thread