Azur Lane: Queen's Orders

Dex-chan lover
I case anyone was wondering, yes, us Brits really do speak like this quite a bit.

I can't read this because it keeps showing me the loading circle of death

Edit: Nevermind i saw the announcement.

No update for a while now
The raw is 62 chapter but the translated has 55 chapter where the rest?

Just wanna say, recently found and caught up with this and have loved every bit of it. Great, creative translations and the regional accents add sooo much to the characters and makes it a fun read. Love how unamused Warspite is at the nonsense too, lol.

My thanks to the translation efforts and I look forward to seeing more in the future. 😂

The trannslator, Bloodnose2 is working on other games now so both this one and anthology are dropped. Someone else please pick it up. (Skeleton Warriors picked up the anthology)

Where is perv admiral... i want see him... in chap 1 he must rest whole day but... but... this chapter 1 year gap..... i want seeeeee....... him....

Dex-chan lover
Don't tease me AL.. I know it's gonna be another hundred years before another Hood skin comes out

NP leader should be Soyuz

And Sardegna should be Venetto.

Where is Jean Bart and Richelieu? They should represent Vichya Dominion and Iris Libre.

Just came back to reading this after months of not being able to. Thanks again for picking this up, @NatC and the rest of the group.

@reynald2708
Well, they're just the representatives, since while there are some clear chains of command in the factions, most of them, more or less feel that the true master there is the commander. That's why Eagle Union has the luxury of not sending Enty.

Users who are viewing this thread