Azusa Kasasagi and the Seven Enemies

Fed-Kun's army
i read Koi Dano Ai Dano while waiting for this one and loved it so much that it's my favorite shoujo of all time.

What i've noticed from Tsujita Ririko's two works is that while both theme is school-life, the romance genre is presented as a sub-plot (and it actually makes the romance kinda more delicious). And instead of focusing on infinite misunderstandings and those overused tropes like most Shoujos, Ririko's mangas focus more on what's going on at school; like the club wars and student council election in KDAD, and university recommendation war in this one.

and have i mentioned how interesting Naedoko Kanoko and Kasasagi Azusa are?! She's really good at writing main female characters.

i love KDAD. and i know i'm gonna love this one too.

Wow. Woooooow.
This chick really became a ronin, despite studying so hard and trying so hard to get the recommendation. Poor girl.

I hope Tsujita sensei is doing well... it don't mind the hiatus, but I do hope she finishes this manga.
Ronin female lead + kdad universe merging!?!? I'm intrigued.

I've been a fan of Tsujita Ririko Semsei since Warau Kanoko-sama was first scanlated. I was saddened when I thought that Koi Nashi Ai Nashi was her last work (at least the last one I saw for several years). Now I'm quite excited to see this manga, and even more excited to see characters from Koi dano Ai dano appearing. Looking forward to the next installments. Thanks, Traumerei Scans.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap this is in the same universe as Warau Kanoko?!
I am so reading this now!

Fed-Kun's army
So it said seven enemies, I'm assuming that we'll meet the last addition while she's heading to college?

No one noticed the short note on the last page? Guhh, I think it can't be helped if the author will take a break every now and then since now she's married and all. So household stuff to take care of. ;m;

I'm waiting patiently for the continuation. The story, although generic, always leads to the unexpected. And it's a bit fun. Really good reading for old reader.

Users who are viewing this thread