B Group no Shounen X

if you want a light hearted story that is exactly what it seems then this is for you. Overall 8/10. Only negative thing i have to say is, it was too short.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is crap, makes no sense and is barely there; the characters are one-dimensional, boring and really stupid at times; and the art is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, the artist clearly can't into human anatomy.
I hope this comes from a digital magazine, otherwise I mourn for the trees that had to die so this shit could be printed.

Rated 5 stars for this one it was too short and didn't really answered on why he decided to become a plain guy. Rated only 5 because the art is somewhat better than most short mangas

Group Leader
The story seemed rushed and some dialogues and scenes sometimes feel so disjointed for me. And it never fully answered the question, why he decided to live a plain life?

Is this here only to promote the LN? They should make an official translation of it :v

Yeah, this got down voted to hell because they cancelled it. No satisfaction for resolved plot, at least it's not on the level of prison school ending bad taste.

The author never explains the main male characters motivations so he can feel like an unrelatable pretty boy.

Double-page supporter
Wow this story sucks... literally went the opposite way of the premise and title almost immediately.

I hate the plot but I keep rereading this cuz Ryou is hot I can’t even hehe

Users who are viewing this thread