Back to Work! - Ch. 38 - Please Excuse Me (2)

Dex-chan lover
Dude fell in love because of cleanliness and order

She fell for him princess style

AHHHHH TYSM FOR THE UPDATE!! I SAW THIS ON THE DAUM APP BUT DIDNT KNOW A GROUP WAS TRANSLATING IT. Good thing I looked up the english title on mangadex, i wouldnt have known there was a translation otherwise.

btw u guys sure are fast, with this pace you'll catch up with the raws in no time. ^^ tysm for ur service.

Aaaaah i'm blushing as well. He's so caring and so warma nd lol his 'badump' at noticing how clean she is. He really does have a crush on her.

lmao he fell deeper now that he knows she’s a clean person 🤣🤣 also that gaeul shocked me for a moment i thought team leader tied his hair 😭😭

byeee im so obsessed w the trope where character A takes care of character B when theyre sick and it was done sooo well here<33
also when his heart skipped a beat @ her clean house LMAO
thank u for translating!!:)

Mnx

That scene when team leader is blushing at her clean house is hella funny! Are you looking for a house cleaner ?!!! 🤣🤣🤣 smh he is so weird!

Why do you fall in love?
"Because her house is clean.." 😂🤣 never heard of that in a manga/webtoon, and this felt just like such a booster to his feelings

LOOOOL i really didn't expect she would keep SUCH a squeaky clean house tho, i'm really shocked

Users who are viewing this thread