Check my translation please

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
46
I just translated some manga using AI. Well, “translated”, to say so. I fully understand how much well-deserved disgust MTLers inspire in everyone who loves reading manga. I even understand that the reason for this disgust is twofold: the general laziness of “trashlators” and a lack of knowledge of the Japanese language. I decided to eliminate at least one of these reasons, so I did my best. Not only did I feed the text itself to the AI, but I also carefully described the context of what’s happening on each page so that the artificial idiot could “understand” it as well as possible, maybe even better than the natural one kekek. I did everything else myself, and I constantly monitored and corrected the AI’s work throughout the translation process. Nevertheless, I realize that there are various errors in this translation—both mine and the AI’s. I’m asking you all to point out these errors, because my English isn’t that strong—it’s my third language, and I mainly use it for reading. Thanks in advance.
And yes, my typesetting sucks, I know.
[艶々] -with me?- ここではないどこかへ ch. 1
[艶々] -with me?- ここではないどこかへ ch. 3
[艶々] -with me?- ここではないどこかへ ch. 4
Raws.
 
Last edited:
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
1,661
Nice dolphin pr0n.

I don't know, seems fine, without the original to compare to you can't really tell, also you missed a piece of dialog on page 010.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
46
Thanks for the second link.
There are the signs everywhere lol.
I’d be more than happy not to use AI to translate this manga if someone would pay for a human translator. Two or three cents per character, 400–700 bucks per tankobon.
 
Last edited:

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
946
Well, you're missing more handwritten text on page 8 (in the file numbering).
I'd also drop that question mark on page 20, it's a more exacerbated line (and it kinda looks like a typo)

Well, I'm just a novice translator, but I didn't notice any translation mistakes to write home about, so I guess you're probably fine.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
46
Checked and fixed all the missed text. SFXes are omitted intentionally.
The updated archive have been replaced, the link is the same. If no one has any objections or comments by tomorrow morning, I'll try to post the first chapter on mangadex.
 
Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
46
Сhapter three is here.
This time, I'm much less confident that some of the lines translated by the AI are correct.
 
Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
46
Well, since none of the people who downloaded chapter three (a whole single download!) have any objections to the dialogue style or the language in general, I'm uploading it to mangadex.
Oh, I just found a mistake in the title. It's always a good idea to double-check before committing.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top