Back to Work! - Ch. 40 - Late Summer Vacation (2)

aaaaaahhhhhh so glad this chapter didn't finish on the misunderstanding! happy ^^

Mnx

Team leader lost his composure earlier and spouted nonsense hahabab!!!! This is getting more fun! Im so glad they are behaving properly like 30 yo's

>I see you as a younger sister
>I don't see you as a younger sister
aaaaaaah which one is it?????? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

when he said sister..i facepalmed myself..also, i'm happy for noah. indulging herself in learning a new language and being enthusiastic about it..seeing her ike that puts my mind at ease

Team leader: I see you as a younger sister
Me: =_=

Team Leader: i am rationally interested in you
Me: Okay i'll take it

Asides from the date of Jiyoon and the leader, wich was nice even if we didn't see it, also I'm glad he fix what he told her first.

I really think Noa deserves to be happy again, just hope she doesn't become so intense this time.

Omg, my heart go to hell and heaven so fast in two lines from the same man.
Thank you so much for this amazing traducción. I really loveee so much this story.

Team Leader's such a player gosh! That effortless push and pull like nobody's business i want a team leader in my life boohoo~~

Yeah.

Rationally.

Well, what would you expect from a man who finds dusting the high shelves sexy!

Go team leader.

Wow!!! I thought she would stay in the sisterzone for quite some time but good job Team Leader for expressing it more clearly!!!!

I was gonna say, he ruined it with that sister comment. But my boy pulled through and told the truth.😍 And I'm so glad to see Noa taking care of herself again. At least she's finally processed the breakup and can move on.

Users who are viewing this thread