Back to Work! - Ch. 41 - Late Summer Vacation (3)

I wait for this webtoon to be updated as if its fresh bread :)) Thank you for your hard work ♡

The new character gives me the vibes to be those "cool" characters who are kinda of cold with a cheeky personality, well we still haven't seen more about him, but we surely will, since Noa has protagonism as much as Jiyoon.

Dex-chan lover
This started the way the last chapter started but it actually was better lol. Don't know if that makes sense.
Either way, let's hope there's some progress, but this abroad trip(?) is going to be a hurdle.

Dex-chan lover
pretty the guitar guy likes you as well, he just have commitment issue and no stable income

Dex-chan lover
I still say that Penniless Musician is best boy, better than Cold Fish OCD Boss and the best character in the series. Fight me.

I'm glad the author stopped focusing on Noa's breakup. I was scared that she would become a full-blown stalker and confront the girl Guwon likes. I'm enjoying this development, I hope the new guy is a decent person.

He is affectionate.... In the relationship, he's just not one of those people that care about social nuances in the work place and probably around strangers. If you read the raws he's pretty caring towards her and it's show through his actions and words.

Users who are viewing this thread