Back to Work! - Ch. 43 - I Thought You Weren't Sincere

bruh men literally deserve nothing. if you’re a woman/ young lady PLEASE focus on making yourself happy, knowing yourself, becoming financially independent and the best version of yourself. explore yourself, travel, road trip, backpacking. find a hobby, and don’t let your life revolve around men it’s no secret that women are a lot more emotionally manipulated very easily emotionally manipulated, like for real

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he's worried because she didn't say anything back to him? I mean, he's the one who told her how he felt so it could be that he's waiting to see what she says. But since she didn't say anything and is waiting for him, he assumed she didn't reciprocate. Thus, he told her to forget about it in hopes of letting things go back to normal.

idk, this is hurting my head.

Dex-chan lover
@AngelaOb What? It's both ways. Get that bullshit misandrist idea out of your head. That happiness is for both sides, especially being in or approaching a relationship. Humans deserve love, not just for fucking women.

@sweet-potato The guy confessed and he has yet to receive a reply. This is pretty fucked up. When you confess you have your one shot on the spot. She didn't say a damn thing. Now the dude is avoiding her to save himself from pain and embarrassment.

Fed-Kun's army
They need to sit and talk! And they're supposed to be grown up... But well sometimes its hard to talk too...

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut yeah that's what I'm thinking. But the FL's line of thinking seems so very self-centered I'm honestly sorry for the guy but maybe he should look elsewhere. She's so stuck in her own world.

Dex-chan lover
@sweet-potato She and mind you this comic is meant for older woman. Wonder how the story progresses which I hope they don't shit on the ML for not doing anything. He confessed. He did the big part. Now its her job to finish the job.

I think this falls in line of many stories. There needs to be at least one misunderstanding before they can be together. Now, there might be two with the ex looking freaking happy-go-lucky. 😐

As for the manager, he did sort of confess but the whole thing was a bit of a mess and unclear. What is interesting, though, is that we can see that he’s not as confident as people perceive him to be. And they’re both coming off of failed relationships, so I can understand the hesitancy of not jumping head first into something new with so many uncertainties.

I hope we get a chapter from his perspective. And I a really hope that they have a conversation soon.

Dex-chan lover
damnnn I think the ex or his gf is either 50 or 5 years old, which is... a little worrying. I’ve checked it like 3 times, it can’t be a backward/mirrored 2 no matter how you look at it

yo i get. it's hard for adults to jump into relationships like this based on feelings alone. if a relationship fails when you're older, it's a lot harder to bounce back from. i had a suspicion that this would happen from looking over the raws so i wonder what they're gonna do now.

Kinda predicted this would happen when the last ep showed the Team Leader contemplating Jiyoon's age. I guess its the age gap that's stopping him or the fact that Jiyoon is young. Fr tho when they gonna tell us Team Leader's age i'm lost he looks 24 years old

Dex-chan lover
@its0k 50 fucking days, srsly are they kids? anniversary are meant to be special these dumbos, hope the ex can go and fuck himself, fuckign pricks

Users who are viewing this thread