Back to Work! - Ch. 43 - I Thought You Weren't Sincere

First of all : Sh*t !
Second : So disappointed in him...like for real, did not think he would back away by text !!!
I mean, i do understand that he might leave for 2 years and he thinks that he can't make her wait for him to come back but if you knew all of this, then shut up, don't stir the poor girl :((( so sad for her :(
Can't wait for him to man up and stay with her ♡
Many thanks for translating !

Dex-chan lover
Don't like the other guy
At all
But all of a sudden he seems better than that team leader asshole..

Dex-chan lover
@Loveren1 Are we reading the same comment? He confessed. She didn't reply and its been around a week. Of course he's jumping ship. They aren't teenagers

Are you people so hung up that the male is always the villain?

@VelvetMilk I don't think it's because of the age gap. It's probably because he's gonna move overseas for a while and he's worried that Jiyoon wants to get married and have kids asap since she's in her 30s.

@Xxjuggernaut We are reading the same thing, the thing is he did not even let her give him a reply, he is avoiding her for a week and he knows that everybody knows that he might live in China for 2 yrs, including her, and he just said : hey i was just rushing and forget everything...how can she actually forget and act normal, like his confession did not happen. This is why i hope he will give her a chance to hear her reply and work it out. Im not saying he is the villain, just a little bit childish, no hate.

Oh dear - they make it so complicated 😅

I can't predict the development now, but I'm sitting at the edge of my chair 😄

Thank you for the upload 🤗

@Xxjuggernaut
If i would be in her place :
seat mates at work, each and everyday, but he avoids you and does not even say a word to you, would you text them ? I dont think so, but i agree i would definetly do a wall block and talk....but in their society, bla bla , women are more shy and dont think that they can have initiative and so on, remember that she does not even belive that she deserves to go up in the hierarchy of the company even if she is totally capable and qualified.

Dex-chan lover
@Loveren1 that is her fault. The guy already did the hardest part. The ball is in her hands.

So far she sat on her ass contemplating when she has a magical device which where she can contact anyone on the fucking earth

@Xxjuggernaut
I think she wasn't expecting him to like her back and becouse he did not let her give him a face to face reply, she anticipated that he has second thoughts and then she received his messages..again not something face to face. So i dont know about you, but im in this girls team, we still dont know what went in his head !!! And i looked at the raws and i dont think she will stay on her ass for long, lets be patient together and wait for their happy ending if there is one in store for us or not.

@Xxjuggernaut
Oh and might i add how he just said he likes her but did not mention any sort of intentions like : lets date, lets get married or something. And he did not ask for her reply in the first place and started making everything awkward becouse he suddenly stopped talking to her at work and on social media !!! And then he says forget everything. I dont know about you, but bro i would be like, yo love is only active for one week and you one-sidedly destroy this work-friends relationship ??? Im in this girls team. PERIOD.

This series is amazing.

Thank you for translating.

As each chapter goes on I slow my scroll, because I want to delay the ending for as long as possible.

So. very. good.

ooooww come'on * just reading comments😉 no hard feelings please, i'm just reading😊😓

I think Mr. Kang purposely said it because he wants Jiyoon to lose wait by breaking her heart... aww just kidding
i'm just commenting useless comments that's all, let it slide Pweasssee

- anyways thanks for the update😍 hope to see more😊

Users who are viewing this thread