Back to Work!

You can read (korean language) the first 12 chapters for free on Daum webside.
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/gotowork

Man, I love this webtoon so much. I love how realistic it is. I love the fact that the MC doesn't have an overglorified workplace setting & she has a thicc body type without it being a problem or a plot device--that it's just the way she is. Y'ALL BETTER READ 😤

I appreciate you lot translating at all but doing two chapters so we don't feel unsatisfied? Priceless ♡

Thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
there's no character to root for, honestly. maybe the exception of noa. these characters have no depth, and plot moves at a crawl, almost non-existent per chapter. but admittedly, the art is pretty.

Dex-chan lover
@forgettingforgetting it does feel weird that noa's story is more fleshed out and dramatic than the female lead's so far. i wonder how long that lasts.

i wouldn't say all of the characters have no depth. for example, ga eul is a struggling musician and commitment phobe (i think) in a culture that values the businessman + marriage route, so i find him intriguing even if his motivations toward the female lead are kinda sketchy. i want to see more scenes between him and the female lead to find out more of their backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread