Back to You - Ch. 16

I really don’t understand why people try to keep the timeline from changing. If you’ve been brought back to the past, things have already changed. Why waste the opportunity you’ve been given? Seize your life, and mess with fate. If I went back, I wouldn’t care, the point is my life, and why is making better choices and doing what you really want harmful? Things will be different, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be bad, if you’re worried about things that are meant to be happening, not happening, if they were really important, fate would find a way. You shouldn’t worry about not messing with others lives, because even if things change, that’s the point, change the world. It’s not selfish, because what else would you do if you came to the past? Live in isolation for the risk of changing things? Change is inevitable. Besides it’s your life, live it. and really, how much of a difference can two ordinary people make? Sorry for the rant, I’m just so tired of this type of plot in stories, it’s so boring. Yes, I know about the butterfly effect, but honestly, things are too exaggerated. People have seen too much sci-fi. This is honestly why I love villainess turns the hourglass, Aria not only challenges fate, she manipulated it, without hesitation, even abuses the gifts she’s been given. What a queen. And now I’m off topic. I’m sorry.

Well, she’s already messed with fate so he’s a little too late for that. And although I feel like she’s been pretty nonchalant about how and why they ended up in the past, I think it’s pretty natural to want to keep somebody from dying if you knew it was going to happen.

reeeeeee eunjae's too paranoid, i mean your decisions in the previous timeline could have already have had a negative on others without you knowing, why not try to use this chance for the better?

well if she won't meddle with the past we won't have any drama right 😌
plus there's a reason why they were brought back

oml i don’t hate him or anything but he needs to mind his business. if he’s too scared to do what he wants in a second chance of life then he can be a coward by himself instead of dragging others into it.

(i really like eunjae though but he needs to stop forcing others)

@Sparklepink12K same here. If I went back in time and I'm in a similar situation with the mc, I would rather try saving the person then living life knowing that the person will die. Whether or not the future will change, at the very least I tried to save him. That's better than doing nothing at all.

You know, even though Eunjae said his first love got married in the future, I feel like his first love is Hayoung. If he doesn't intend to change anything, he can just do it on his own. Why stop Hayoung to do what she wants? It's not like they have connection when they were in highschool before right? If they just "mind their own business," his future will most likely stay the same since their lives doesn't intersect somewhere. Unless he and Hayoung have connections that we don't know yet and that Hayoung wasn't aware of.

I feel like the flow paradox situation will happen here too...
the reason why jaehyun dies is because hayoung influenced him to chase his dream, therefore he goes on a ski trip. he doesn't do sports, why else would he suddenly decide to pursue a new sport activity? he goes back in time as well, and that's why he's so much easier to get close to now. in the tunnel before hayoung and eunjae's death, we see someone who looks like jaehyun--jaehyun from the surviving future, to cause the accident and transport them back to save him in the past. like @miannechan says, eunjae's first love might be hayoung. the current eunjae in the story might be 'future eunjae,' from a parallel timeline created. he's aware what's happening, and he's trying to save all 3 of them. in the future parallel where they're all alive, hayoung marries jaehyun, because she saved him in the past timeline and he's alive.
i'm sorry that was a really confusing theory lol. but we've seen how this author likes to play with time in their other works. i'm already starting to see the same signs as the beginning of flow. who knows? time and whatever is so confusing so i bet my theory's way off but hey i think i got at least one thing right

Users who are viewing this thread