Back to You - Ch. 22

I'm thinking maybe that girl is really Eunjae's first love but now he likes Hayoung so he doesn't intend to pursue the girl. That's why he hopes Hayoung's first love will also fail so he could have a chance with her. Seriously, his reactions towards Hayoung is just... suspicious. He blushes around her and stuff. Let's see.

Is that girl is his first love? if that's true then Eunjae is such a hypocrite. Keep telling Hayoung to do nothing with Jaehyun while he's basically doing the same thing with his first love. Lmao

Guys, it’s not really hypocritical, if he does what he has done in the past. They were friends and it’d be weird if he suddenly started avoiding his first love. Unless he does something completely different from back then, we can’t really call him out

Maybe he is keeping his promise by doing all his past all over again.Remember there are scenarios where you meet the right people but at wrong time and vice versa.I do feel happy that she had a normal high schooler life now but girl, you need to study.Even if i hate to admit it,parents are right about the importance of studying.Friends won't last long but knowledge will!

I never really comment but I just wanted to share my appreciation for the translating team from a silent reader! idk if comments get read by them lol but I really love this series and it’s fun to follow. I get so excited whenever I see an update. So thank you!! :)

Knowing the author's past works,
every reckless decision Hayoung made will eventually come back at her. This is like calm before a huge hurricane.

wh hd hshdjsjfhw what's up with the nerdz commenting about studying? did y'all study every day every hour when y'all were in highschool damn.

Thanks for the update!

And isnt she the girl in the background while Hayoung was in the bookstore?

Users who are viewing this thread