Back to You - Ch. 25

Group Leader
Whaaat so.... SO WHY? 😭😭 What happened that he continues to reject her? I need to knoooow 😭 Thanks for the chapter!!

At this point of story, I....ship Hayoung with Eunjae more than with Jaehyun. I guess it's because mentally they're both the same age, and they just have this chemistry.

Well further developments might make me think otherwise, this author is very unpredictable (seeing how Strange & Beautiful turned out...yeah). It's interesting though, I like their storytelling.

GAH I just know his first love story is gonna hit me in the feels

@zwei00 I agree! Their dynamic is so much better but yeah it's so unpredictable, I can't really tell what's to happen next. It's really wait and see.

dangg eunjae💀 this story is so refreshing to read, it's really different from all the other ones! can't wait to see whatll happen next

I cant wait to find out why he needs hayoung as his pretend girl friend if his love is actually reciprocated?

Eunjae's 1st love is someone who has no dreams or ambitions. She always tries to match Eunjae's likes and hobbies in hopes that he will like her back. Only when she gave up on Eunjae was she able to become her true self. So, if Eunjae reciprocates her feelings, she wont be able to realize her trueself and just keep being a shadow of Eunjae.

It was a bit boring in the middle, but now it's getting interesting!! o_o
Glad I stuck around

@dorchestra, ok, but is Eunjae not considering that in this time, he will help to find her true self. Or is that really impossible if they are together?

sooner or later I will understand why I always fall in love with the second male lead 😭 maybe I'm the weird one, but I find Eunjae a thousand times more interesting and cute than Jaehyun 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread