Back to You - Ch. 25

Ummm i just noticed this series has started officially updating in webtoon under the name Back to you. So i guess tlions will stop now and we'll have to wait for the official right?

please keep updating!! i know webtoons has a version now but i got so into this series and it would suck if i had to wait 23 weeks to catch up again

Why I just discovered this?!! The storyline is very interesting and I dont know where this is going 😆
Thank u for updating 💕

They can't change the past, both there first love will still end up same as the past event that happened :'>

@graqqie Sorry but they made an announcement on their server that they will be dropping this and chapter 28 will be their last update for this webtoon. Now we have to wait for WEBTOON to watch up ;;

Idk why i also ship FL more with Eunjae, they just have more chemistry and the FL can act like herself... i feel like reading Orange, when it's Suwa or Kakeru but Kakeru just has too much drama in him, most likely Jaehyun is also the same.

@YourOppar really? that's unfortunate :(
i don't like tho series in webtoon so far because it's still on 9-10th? chapter, it'll be kinda long till it reach this chapter, this sucks.

@Ashylsama it was dropped because it is now being officially updated on webtoon under the name Back to You. You'll just have to wait till they reach this chapter tho

Users who are viewing this thread