Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 11…

Dex-chan lover
TL definitely took a nosedive.
Also, kinda confused here. I thought the owner of the zombie was C? So there's a seperate, shadowy group, to this current shadowy group...?

Seems.... Unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh yall actually reading this? The story plot and execution has me skimming it all the way.

Dex-chan lover
TL definitely took a nosedive.
Also, kinda confused here. I thought the owner of the zombie was C? So there's a seperate, shadowy group, to this current shadowy group...?

Seems.... Unnecessary.
light got accused by the zombie as the slave of C, which later he hypothesizes to be the large - mouthed beast on right side of the mural

if i got it correct then these are actually the masters they've been looking for

Hope somebody redoes these chapters, this is basically unreadable. Not sure if it's just this chapter that dipped hard or if this continues, but I guess I'll put this manga on hold for now just in case. The translation was already iffy at points from this group, but this is a step further.

Dex-chan lover
So, who are these trash?
Are they new characters?
Were they appeared before?
I don’t remember any of them

Supporter
I came here to finally bitch about how awful the translation has gotten over the past several chaps and while I expected some concurrence I didn't think it would be every single comment.

Shit-ass group for putting garbage like this out.

Users who are viewing this thread