Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 131

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere twin added. Time for war. Can't wait to see the beast kingdom put through the ringer.

Dex-chan lover
That match served as a wake up call for HIM. :dogkek:
PNZKMbW.webp

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought to myself, that there's no way the author is stalling for time SO STRONGLY, that now Chaos vs Asuna is a fucking thing.
At least they have some brain cells left.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nazuna really is the final boss of their domain.
I hope they can finally get it over and done with the Beastkin Alliance. They can be considered the weakest of the non-human races but they still have the gall to even underestimate the entity which subdued the elven kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
I called it, the witch was gonna punish Chaos hahaha, poor guy got the sh!t kicked outta him

Dex-chan lover
I knew Ellie would get her pound of flesh.

I was just hoping she would do it personally.

If we're talking about those who can comfortably fight Chaos though, I suppose getting Aoyuki to do it to tease more of the latter's ability would have also been good. Purpose being to show how much more 'practically' strong those 4 are compared to Light.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that move is a last resort, I don’t know how splitting one braincell among 5 nazuna’s would end well for any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread