Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge

Dex-chan lover
This manga sucks so much lol, main character is literally god after 2 chapters and has the power and resources to conquer or destroy every enemy nation, get revenge, and bring instant peace to the humans. Instead he spends 100+ chapters completely dicking around with these pointless plans that only serve to pad out the chapter count.

It's so bad that even speed reading the chapters to cut through the filler and just focus on the actual revenge sections feels like a complete waste of time.

Even the above average art can't salvage this pile of trash.

Aggregator gang
lvl9999, countless super high level minions, untold numbers of magic cards in his collection.

JUST PUNCHES THE GUY

Dex-chan lover
Award winning? How the banana did this win an award?

I wasn't expecting much from the description but this still managed to disappoint. No gathering intel, no scheming, no pondering the morality of the bad guys' actions in the context of the fantasy world, not even training. Just the author pulling a deus ex machina handing godlike powers to the MC and the cartoonishly evil villains.

Aggregator gang
Award winning? How the banana did this win an award?

I wasn't expecting much from the description but this still managed to disappoint. No gathering intel, no scheming, no pondering the morality of the bad guys' actions in the context of the fantasy world, not even training. Just the author pulling a deus ex machina handing godlike powers to the MC and the cartoonishly evil villains.

While I don't dislike this particular manga, 'award winning' is one of the least useful tags on the site because people have been abusing it as long as the manga won 'something, somewhere' - so if it gets a gold star as a short story the author did back in middle school? Award Winning.

You know, the worldbuilding here is very well done. There's all kinds of hints at greater powers moving in the background, unsolved mysteries, hidden knowledge... It seems like it could be a great story...

...except for the antagonists. They're all two dimensional psychopaths. You can't sympathize with them at all.

So his sister got kidnapped and yet knowing this that mofo shota shithead is just screwing around having obsolete match's vs his servants without a care or worry in the world... for all he nows she could be in the middle of having an orc train run on her ass a nickel a nut but that shitty brother doesn't seem to give one single fuck.

This manga could have been so much better, if the author wasn't a disgusting shotacon. What was the point in not having him grow up, even a little bit.
Thank you exactly. Trash artist and authors who use pedo loving shota garbage as mc especially when it's stupid AF and chicks who could get any dude alive are gaga over some under age pedo dream come true with a 2inch wanker who's balls havnt even dropped yet... are just pathetic lazy and sick in the closet pedo perverts. Even worst when ya make mc of a naughty ecchi anything with a shota garbage mc like wtf is wrong with japanese I know their losers make the rest of the worlds loser seem like mid level chads in comparison but holy hell get a hold of your disgusted pedo, rapey, cucked loser self for fucks sake.

You know, the worldbuilding here is very well done. There's all kinds of hints at greater powers moving in the background, unsolved mysteries, hidden knowledge... It seems like it could be a great story...

...except for the antagonists. They're all two dimensional psychopaths. You can't sympathize with them at all.
That's actually a good thing cause the only thing that makes me sicker than shota trash is that never ending super beta bitch mentality and always trying to force us to sympathize for the mass murdering, mass raping, planet destroying, tyrannical unforgivable piece of shit right befoe the mc goes from badass who kicked ass to worthless trash licking the bad guys butthole clean while forgiving them regardless of what they have done with zero repercussions or punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread