Bad Side

The translator did say that they used translation apps so we'd have to bear with it until a translation group picked this one up ;-; story's interesting though

I have no idea what group for since i'm not in group so I put it no group, if you know something please tell me

Aggregator gang
Idk what's happening to the translation but I pity the mc

i just read the raw,
the blond girl is a bad news, this is the first time i dont ship those two in cover LOL

Dex-chan lover
If I had to describe this manga without giving direct spoilers I'd describe it as, "and then it got worse"

Edit: The use of worse here also isn't about the story getting worse but what the MC faces.

Hey everyone, I stopped translation anyone can pick this up. I have personal reason so, sorry

Dex-chan lover
A shame we didn't get more in English. I thought the story was getting interesting. If anyone know where to read or buy the story in English do share it.

I don't know now about what kind of story this is. Is it about yuri or NL?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
GL is misleading. There is nothing between the two female leads.
After chapter 35 the MC will change school so we will no longer see Marie. After that the author will introduce a new male lead who will take the place of Marie in a good way. He will have a crush on her but others girls have also a crush on him and wada wada women bitching between them for a guy, you get it.
So yeah, the GL is a bait.

Users who are viewing this thread