Bad Thinking Diary

Was very into it at first but it's loosing it fun, the characters keep making stupid decisions, they don't talk about the issues and cause more problems and the "villain" is one of those obsessed psycho "I must control them" stereotypes that show up in like 50% of romance manga's/manhwas, very one note. I really hope it gets better as their is a lot of potential, the art style is beautiful and when there are nice moments(which happen very rarely it's a lot of angst with little reward) they are very cute together
Edit: things are on the up a little

Last edited:
i think lets just imagine that their friendship with hyera will work out again its just that i want some Extra like after marriage. like that. 😅😅

Double-page supporter
That ending feels... really inconclusive honestly. yeah the lead two have a pretty solid relationship now and they can weather all the challenges to come, but Hye-Ra being fundamentally the same, and constantly this disruptive presence, rather than her having some kind of arc to grow the hell up, it feels like there's just some lingering, unsatisfying loose ends.

Aggregator gang
That ending feels... really inconclusive honestly. yeah the lead two have a pretty solid relationship now and they can weather all the challenges to come, but Hye-Ra being fundamentally the same, and constantly this disruptive presence, rather than her having some kind of arc to grow the hell up, it feels like there's just some lingering, unsatisfying loose ends.
Agreed, as much as I liked this story the most unsatisfying part was that they didn't get some kind of revenge against Hye-Ra. Like she seriously faced zero consequences for all the shit that she caused

Users who are viewing this thread