What are some bad suggestions you have for mangadex

Dex-chan lover
DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BAD SUGGESTION? AMBIENT MUSIC. IF THE WEBSITE DETECTS YOU DON'T HAVE AN AUDIO SOURCE CONNECTED/ VOLUME 0 IT IP BLOCKS YOU

Dex-chan lover
DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BAD SUGGESTION? AMBIENT MUSIC. IF THE WEBSITE DETECTS YOU DON'T HAVE AN AUDIO SOURCE CONNECTED/ VOLUME 0 IT IP BLOCKS YOU
How about instead it plays the worst copyright free music u can think of

Dex-chan lover
  • Font size of a user's posts is directly tied to their accumulated reaction score. +1px for every 200 points.
  • All posts made by accounts less than a year old must be chaperoned by a Senior forum member. Each of the new user's posts must be preceded by a large disclaimer from the chaperone, announcing that the post below can be trusted despite their low post count, recent join date and lack of forum reputation.
  • I am to be given immediate Emergency Powers in response to the recent Dexstag fire.

Double-page supporter
Every manga can only be translated with comic sans, no exception.
(Based on a true experience of reading a manga with comic sans font)
this would be funny asf for like those really loud SFX's done in like calligraphy style [if you know what im talking about] but its just:

79895533_ynOzebhaRHAQsXh.png

please help me this took me like 40 mins wth

Dex-chan lover
SFX need to be portuguese classic onomatopeia, Imagine you're in a fight and every punch and slap sounds like "pimba!", "catrabumbas!", "zás!" "trás!" or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread