Baikoku Kikan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
@OniBarubary from what i see, the "patriotic" rebels are actually nationalistic xenophobes, and the opera house are military vets who are xenophiles and working to keep order (albeit a bit insane, but not uncommon among war veterans irl)

this scenario is basically democratic soldiers fighting off fascist rebels, even though their personalities are reversed, makes for an interesting read, almost makes you feel sympathetic for the psuedo-fascists (the rebels)

Dex-chan lover
Still don't know how this is a Gender Swap series. Still, it's a good read

Sounds like somebody saw the Youjo Senki link in the description and added a tag this one doesn't actually need? Maybe someone thought this was a sequel and that was adult Tanya on the cover or something. I dunno, it's gone anyway so the tags should be more accurate now.

So far chapter 1 start off mundane . Let's see how this one goes .I expected some slow political drama and machinations like Acca 13 in ch1 but it turns out to be war and tactics oriented.It is also quiet straightforward in its action sequence and predictable for now.I have not read Youjo Senki yet and did not realize it comes from the same author until I noticed that pshycho glare art style ,perhaps I should read that first to better familiarize myself with the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread