Baito Kaeri no Supa de Mitame Jirai-kei de Kateiteki no Onna no Ko ni Guuzen Deau Hanashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Read the novel.
nope-videogame.gif

Contributor
Wait what, was this really just one of those pre-serialization web comics? Also, I expected her to be different from the typical landmine girl, but I didn't really see anything different. She's just a bit more knowledgeable about vegetables and nutrition.

what exactly is a "landmine girl"?
It's both a stereotype and a subset of cutesy fashion known as Jirai-kei in Japan. Kinda like how gyaru is both a stereotype and a fashion subculture. This girl here embodies the "red flags" typical of a landmine girl, and her fashion style is textbook Jirai-kei.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
All you need from vegetables is vitamin K and a lettuce will do just fine for that

Dex-chan lover
See, I'm okay with a novel push this short and to the point.

I'm still a bit pissed at Never Die Extra, but I guess it works since I'm about to finish the badly translated novel. I can kind of see why the manhwa didn't continue, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the first time I've ever seen lettuce described as tasty. It's a fine supplement, and a welcome part of a meal, but tasty by itself? Definitely a first.

Dex-chan lover
See, I'm okay with a novel push this short and to the point.

I'm still a bit pissed at Never Die Extra, but I guess it works since I'm about to finish the badly translated novel. I can kind of see why the manhwa didn't continue, honestly.
Imo, all of that author's novels deteriorate towards the end. He splices together crummy and unsubstantiated harems in the last couple of chapters for no reason. And, the characters are often too archetypal. Man also doesn't know how to build tension or foreshadow very well.

Users who are viewing this thread